Rsd3 Mini Turntable / Crosley
Crosley RSD3 Mini Turntable for 3" Vinyl Records
3-inch records were originally released and marketed for a short time in Japan in the early 2000s, just before the worldwide re-birth of vinyl began to take hold. Fast forward and the idea of resurrecting the format began when representatives of Record Store Day met the only factory that used to make "8ban" records.
After a year of collaboration with the Record Store Day team, the Crosley RSD3 Mini Turntable was born. Record Store Day and Crosley are here to remind you: size doesn't platter!
- Belt-driven Turntable mechanism plays 3-inch records
- Two 3-inch vinyl large-hole post adapters included
- USB or battery powered (4AA batteries required) with a built-in speaker so you can play your collection anywhere
- Powerful features including at-3600 moving magnet cartridge, pitch control, Fully supported Turntable platter, and aux out port
- Includes clear dust cover, aux cable, AUX to RCA Adaptor, and USB to Mini USB charging cord
Customers also viewed